(13. July, 1973., Budapest, Hungary)
- 1987-1991: Eötvös József Secondary School (Budapest, Hungary)
- 1992-1997: Eötvös Loránd University (Budapest, Hungary) Faculty of Law (summa cum laude)
- 2000: Hungarian professional examination in law (excellent grade)
- 1997-2000: Trainee Lawyer; Bánáti Law Firm
- 2000-2010: Attorney-at-law (Ernszt and Partners, then Ernszt and Tóth Law Firm.)
- 2010- Attorney-at-law (dr. Tóth M. Gábor Law Firm)
- In October 1996, I was awarded at the Sándor Kozma Memorial Competition for my thesis “Misuse of Narcotic Drugs”, organized by the Prosecutor General’s Office.
- In March 1997, I founded the Accursius Law Society with my classmates, and published a monthly magazine, Collega, in which I was the founding editor-in-chief.
- I was a PhD teacher at Eötvös Loránd University’s Criminal Law Department for 8 years, but had to finish teaching due to my increased responsibilities and public role at the Budapest Bar Association.
- I wrote on the topic of criminal liability in the 2009 Handbook of Managers, published by Hvg-Orac.
- Between 2000-2006 I worked as a clerk for the Disciplinary Board of the Budapest Bar Association. Since the spring of 2006 I have been serving – in the third cycle – as a disciplinary representative and a member of the Executive Board of the Budapest Bar Association. I have been a member of the Hungarian Bar Association’s Executive Board since 2014.
- Since 2009, I have been a censor with the Legal Examination Committee of the Ministry of Justice and participated as an examiner in the subjects of criminal law and criminal procedure. My mandate was extended by the ministry until 2023.
- Since 2008 I have been organizing the Plea Competition in criminal law for trainee lawyers of the Budapest Bar Association and the Hungarian Bar Association. I also act as jury in the competition.
- In 2013, I was awarded the Eötvös Prize, the highest award of the Budapest Bar Association, by the trust of my colleagues.
- In August 2017, President dr. János Áder, – submitted by dr. László Trócsányi, Minister of Justice – awarded me the Civilian Cross of Merit of Hungary.
- In 2018, I was elected President of the Budapest Bar Association.
- Since several years I have been involved in the education of the trainee lawyers of the Budapest Bar Association.
- As an attorney, I specialize in criminal law, act as defence counsel or legal representative of victims. My legal practice also covers litigation, out of court dispute resolution and corporate law, acting as legal representative and legal adviser for citizens and companies in Hungary.
My law firm has employed multiple trainee lawyers in recent years, currently I am working closely with a trainee lawyer, and two of my attorney colleagues.